Migration to Microsoft 365
We would like to inform you that the second stage of migration to Microsoft 365 services is starting. This means we will transfer files from home disks I:, shared disk S: and some other network disks to OneDrive and SharePoint services.
Dear colleagues, teachers and students,
at AMU, this year we are moving to Microsoft 365 services (formerly Office 365), which brings the latest features for team collaboration in one environment. Migration thus affects many currently used services, such as mailboxes, network or shared files, and others that will undergo important changes as a result of the migration.
Please be observant to this matter, follow the news on this website and pay special attention to emails, in which we will also inform you about the current status and progress of the migration. This will make it easier for you to get familiar with the new services and their use.
Stage 2 File migrationStatus: Ongoing
Completion date: 30. 09. 2021
Stage 1.2 Microsoft Teams launchStatus: Completed
Completion date: 06. 09. 2020
Stage 1.1 Mailbox migrationStatus: Completed
Completion date: 23. 08. 2020
- 27. 08. 2020 - News #8 (Starting Outlook first time)
- 19. 08. 2020 - News #7 (Change in access; Support)
- 18. 08. 2020 - News #6 (Webinar; Workshop; Instructions)
- 30. 07. 2020 - News #5 (Migration date; Changes)
- 10. 07. 2020 - News for students #4 (Email migration)
- 25. 06. 2020 - News #3 (Teams termination; Email cleanup)
- 05. 06. 2020 - News #2 (Teams termination; Email cleanup)
- 01. 06. 2020 - News #1 (Introduction; Benefits)